Search results

1. El Sanchimoto

Looking for a Group

Along with what was previously mentioned, there are 2 groups that operate primarily through meetup.com CS 4x4 SCORCH 4x4 CS 4x4 is extermely friendly towards people new to the hobby and has monthly in-person meetings in Burbank where they gather and talk about rigs, previous runs, and lets...
  2. El Sanchimoto

Man Puts 38-inch Off-Road Tires On a Russian Sedan Using Enormous Wheel Spacers

I saw this earlier in the week, so hilarious.
  3. El Sanchimoto

2019 Metal Cloak giveaway

Welcome to the forums! If you want to enter for the give away you need to post in the official thread found here. I also suggest you go back and re-read all the rules because I'll tell you none of your list items would be valid for one reason or another. Best of luck.
  4. El Sanchimoto

Tire carriers

It's just something JKs do from the factory. Mine always did it and it drove me nuts and it was bone stock until recently. I tried putting a small spacer on top of the rear passenger spring but that didn't fix it. JKs also slant to the front from the factory so a spacer in the rear didn't help...
  5. El Sanchimoto

In 2019 "I Resolve to Jeep with Metalcloak!

You will need to post in the official give away thread, not start your own. Welcome to the forums however.
  6. El Sanchimoto

First Annual ModernJeeper Adventure - Death Valley - Registration Open!

I have not, but I'll probably need to skip this years Death Valley run. Not sure I'll be trail ready in time. Holidays ate a good chunk of our $$$ and I still need to get new ball joints and tires before I can commit to doing any trails. Nature of the beast I suppose.
  7. El Sanchimoto

NV Jeepers

Welcome! That JK8 is just gorgeous...
  8. El Sanchimoto

Hello from Northern California

Welcome from SoCal. I'm more of a trail runner myself too. Nothing against rock crawling but I much prefer scenic vistas to having my rocks bounced off in my seat.
  9. El Sanchimoto

Hello from Nor California

Welcome from SoCal! LMAO @ that front license plate.
  10. El Sanchimoto

I Resolve To Jeep with Metalcloak!

You will need to post in the official thread for the give away found here. Welcome to the forums though!
  11. El Sanchimoto

2019 I resove to jeep with Metalcloak

You will need to post in the official give away thread found here. Welcome to the forums though.
  12. El Sanchimoto

In 2019 I Resolve To Jeep with Metalcloak!

You'll need to post this in the official give away thread found here. Welcome to the forums though!
  13. El Sanchimoto

In 2019 I Resolve to Jeep with Metalcloak!

You'll need to post this in the official thread for the give away. You can find that thread here. Welcome to the forums though.
  14. El Sanchimoto

In 2019 I resolve to Jeep with Metalcloak!

Just so you're aware, you need to post in the official thread, not just start your own. You can find the thread here. Welcome to the forums though.
  15. El Sanchimoto

2019 Metalcloak "I Resolve to Jeep" Giveaway!

Federico Sanchez II In 2019 I Resolve to Jeep with Metal Cloak! To fulfill my pledge I need: 1. Frame-Built Bumper #1401, JK Wrangler 2. Aluminum Overland Tube Fenders, JK Wrangler, Front 3. Aluminum Overland Tube Fenders, JK Wrangler, Rear
  16. El Sanchimoto

Merry Christmas ModernJeepers!

Belated Christmas tidings to all the Modern Jeepers! I was out of town and was taking a break from online activities to spend time with my family. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and wish all a joyous and prosperous new year!
  17. El Sanchimoto

Axle & Transfercase Breathers for 3.6L Auto Transmissions

Local autoparts store. PThorpe said he got his in the space behind the tail light, if you can get it there you could easily continue it out in the trunk and up the rollcage.
  18. El Sanchimoto

Hello

Welcome from SoCal! Looking forward to seeing your overland build.