Search results

1. MaineJeeper

Modern Jeeper Forum Referrals

Is this still active? I can't seem to find a link anywhere. :ROFLMAO: Thank you.
  2. MaineJeeper

Recalibrated Rubicon - 2012 JKUR MW3 Edition Build

Hey Juniormb, I recently did a little reading about that setup because of a post on the Metalcloak Owners Club Facebook! Were you the one who mentioned it? I haven’t done a ton of research into the brakes yet but I will be once it gets closer. I also looked into the Dynatrac setup very briefly...
  3. MaineJeeper

Happy to have my Jk back 👍🏻 I will say that JL was too fancy for my taste but it drove great. I did like the new transmission is has! Small update - MetalCloak’s Valentines Day Free Shipping we ordered MC HD steering MC Rear Differential Skid (Just released) MC Overland front fenders MC...
  4. MaineJeeper

No Threads Opening

I’m back to having issues. I sent them a message. I couldn’t see a thread from Thursday till just now 😬
  5. MaineJeeper

New Jeeper

No problem! 👏 I was almost dead set on aluminum hardlines but I pulled the trigger on overland front fenders and overline rear on Valentine’s Day. I didn’t like how the Overland rears weren’t dovetailed. I’m running a stubby bumper so I opted for the overline rear to tie it all together.
  6. MaineJeeper

Metalcloak JK Rear Differential Skid

Metalcloak JK Rear Differential Skid
  7. MaineJeeper

Dropped our Rubicon off at the dealership this morning to have the cylinder head replaced. Planning to have it back for the weekend if all goes well. I could have a worse loaner :whistle:
  8. MaineJeeper

New Jeeper

Aluminum and Hydro Blue would be killer! :cool: Tough Decisions! I've gone back and forth more times than I can count on my JK build. I found this helpful when I was learning about the Overlines vs Overlands and the mixing. This quote is from Matson on the JKForum
  9. MaineJeeper

Jason Scherer Wins Back-To-Back King Title

Great race. A big congrats to everyone who finished, those rigs take a beating.
  10. MaineJeeper

Welcome to the family Silent Panda (y)
  11. MaineJeeper

First Annual ModernJeeper Adventure - Death Valley - Registration Open!

I would absolutely love to do that adventure as well, I live in Maine and will be signing up when we get word. Del said on another thread Rausch could potentially be this fall but they are just beginning to talk about it. Fingers crossed.
  12. MaineJeeper

New Jeeper

Welcome again! Good looking rig, and nice color 👍🏻 I have the overlines on my TJ and absolutely love them. You can’t go wrong with either. You can also mix and match between overline and overland if you wish as well. The undercloak system is on my list too, happy Jeeping 👋🏼
  13. MaineJeeper

Jeep Gladiator - King of the Hammers

Gladiator completing the race and interview. Lost both lockers :oops:
  14. MaineJeeper

They did pretty well. I heard they lost both lockers and one point and ran the rocks without them. I’ll post the interview if I can find it.
  15. MaineJeeper

Thank you for reading my build thread. It is! I didn’t realize how bad my factory ones were until put these on. They secure the hood very well. Haha, it’s like second nature to me now but its all just repetition. More practice = better results! I still pick up a rattle can now and then 😝
  16. MaineJeeper

Yes please :p Teaser :love:
  17. MaineJeeper

No Threads Opening

Had this happen on my iPhone again yesterday. First time happening on my MacBook Pro using Safari last night.
  18. MaineJeeper

Suggestions for Modern Jeeper Adventures

Hey Del, I heard about potentially Rausch Creek, PA on the Modern Jeeper Podcast, and I see it mentioned on the website as well. If you need a hand planning I would help anyway I can. I would love to be a part of that adventure.
  19. MaineJeeper

Jeep Gladiator qualifies for pole in the Spidertrax 4600 Class.
  20. MaineJeeper

We had a check engine light come on for a cylinder 6 misfire during our New Years Jeep ride back in January. My first thought was a faulty plug or coil but we decided to err on the side of caution. We brought it to our local Jeep dealership to perform a cylinder leak test. Prior to shopping for...