Search results

1. Pthorpe84

Mobile Malaria Project Uses Land Rover Discovery for Journey

The Mobile Malaria Project is about to embark on a multi-country journey through Africa using a modified Land Rover Discovery. More...
  2. Pthorpe84

Kyle LeDuc Wins Lucas Oil Season Opener

Pro 4 driver Kyle LeDuc won the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series season opener held at Glen Helen Raceway over the weekend. More...
  3. Pthorpe84

Roush Unleashes the Roush Raptor

The Ford Raptor is already a cool, capable, and powerful off-road vehicle. Add a Roush package to it, and you have just unleashed a beast! More...
  4. Pthorpe84

Velocity Restorations is Back With a Monster Scout

Velocity Restorations continues to change the classic vehicle restoration game, this time with a monster Scout. More...
  5. Pthorpe84

Breaking News: Week to Wheelin’ Vintage Bronco Build Happens June 24-29!

We’re going to heat up your summer with an incredible Week to Wheelin’ vintage Bronco build! More...
  6. Pthorpe84

idrive Throttle Controller

Never touched, but I do have a 6 speed. Maybe a good bump will get this going as I would like to hear more.
  7. Pthorpe84

Sal Fish to Celebrate 80th Birthday as NORRA Grand Marshal

Baja “Godfather” Sal Fish will celebrate his 80th birthday as the grand marshal of the 2019 NORRA Rally. More...
  8. Pthorpe84

Jeep News and Jeep Rumors

Jeep news from around the world. More...
  9. Pthorpe84

Polaris Adds Back Country Limited Edition to 2019 Lineup

Polaris is adding the Ranger XP 1000 EPS Back Country Edition to its 2019 lineup. The new models will come in three- and six-seat configurations. More...
  10. Pthorpe84

1966 ICON Bronco To Be Auctioned for Scholarship

Now is your chance to own a restored 1966 Bronco from ICON. Normally there is a two-year waiting period to own one of these masterpieces. More...
  11. Pthorpe84

Episode 58 of The Truck Show Podcast: Tiny House or Huge Trailer

Plus a Former NFL Star Sells it All for Freedom, Truck News From NTEA, and The Truck Show is One Year Old! More...
  12. Pthorpe84

Nissan Partners With Rocky Ridge for Vehicle Customization

Nissan has officially partnered with Georgia-based Rocky Ridge Trucks to customize vehicles. More...
  13. Pthorpe84

Mint 400 Makes History

Another historic Mint 400 is in the books. The Mint was changed to a two-day race format this year. More...
  14. Pthorpe84

Hennessey’s VelociRaptor Ranger

It was only a matter of time before the team at Texas-based Hennessey Performance was going to get their hands on a 2019 Ranger and put their magic touch on it. More...
  15. Pthorpe84

Possible Bronco Mule Caught Testing

A spy photographer caught some interesting shots of this vehicle driving around near the Ford headquarters in Detroit recently. More...
  16. Pthorpe84

RPM: 4x4 And Auto News And Rumors

RPM has automotive and 4x4 news from around the world! More...
  17. Pthorpe84

When to use the front locker?

I see what you did there lol! I honestly only use my front locker in super tough situations and after I am lined up. I do wish I had an atlas so that I could have front wheel only. There are times I feel like I could do better with front only and locked. Very seldom but there are times.
  18. Pthorpe84

Looking for aluminum fender options

Those look great man. Any issues with the install?
  19. Pthorpe84

Installing a Tuffy Series II Console in an LJ

I love it. Great way for us to interact on it and have a professional article that is easy to read. On another note I really got to get one of those security consoles.
  20. Pthorpe84

The Story of KC HiLites

KC HiLites started in the 1960s when founder Peter Kim Brown was camping in the desert near Parker, Arizona. More...