Search results

1. AMcBride423

Ask The Expert- 2016 JKUR Hard Rock Electrical Issue

Vehicle: 2016 JKUR Hard Rock - 6-Speed, 43k miles, brand new battery. Here is a link to a video of my dash: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xXLoEqnXBVgEeQrd7 Story Time! Been a wet and rainy day here in Ohio. I drove 2 hours from my apartment to my families home in the rain, no problems. Drove around...
  2. AMcBride423

Jeep eats? Road snacks, lunch stops, and end of the trail meals...

1 - Jerky (Beef or Deer), licorice, skittles, trail mix, water, energy drinks. 2 - Sammiches, trail pizza warmed on the engine, or brauts if a friend brings their mini grill. 3 - beer, brauts or hamburgers done over the fire, usually some tater salad or macaroni salad.
  3. AMcBride423

When to use the front locker?

For me personally, I only turn on my lockers (both front and rear) when I am rock crawling (mostly all I do) or doing a steep, slick, climb where i need all the traction my rig can muster. For the most part, I leave my lockers off. When I get to an obstacle i deem needs lockers, push my lil...
  4. AMcBride423

Looking for aluminum fender options

+2 for the GenRight flares. I just got their Narrow Aluminum flares in November for Black Friday. I just left mine raw, no protective coatings and they are holding up great to the salt here in Ohio.
  5. AMcBride423

New Tires Milestar Patagonia

I have a buddy who just bought a set of 40" G005s, to me, they look too much like Mud Grapplers, which I am not a fan of. I dont think they would serve well for a DD either lol. I have also been told by a friend of Peligrino that they were not big fans of them on the GR rigs which was one of the...
  6. AMcBride423

Really? Many of my local friends run the MT/Rs from 35s up to 42s and they seem to work great here in Ohio. A good friend of mine is running them in a 42 on his LJ with raceline beadlocks and can run 70+ down the highway and never balanced them... My STT Pros have around 30k on them and are...
  7. AMcBride423

Thats awesome to hear, that GA clay is nasty. What PSI do you wheel at? I can get a pretty good deal on them through a friend of mine, so, if they dont work for me, I can always resell them and grab a set of MT/Rs.
  8. AMcBride423

Naming Your Jeep... or not?

Roxanne!! ...dont you put on the red light!
  9. AMcBride423

Hello from Charlotte TN

Welcome to the forums! Yes, the windmills are a part of WindRocks property. That what I was told when I went down there last November at least...
  10. AMcBride423

Mall Crawling

Sadly no, was from back in June of 2017. Just came across this urban crawling thread while bored and thought Id share one of my mall crawling adventures.
  11. AMcBride423

Greetings from Illinois

Welcome to the forums, show off that rig!
  12. AMcBride423

Hello from Northern California

Welcome to the forums!!
  13. AMcBride423

Hello from Arkansas

Welcome to the forums!!
  14. AMcBride423

Hello from Land O Lakes, Florida

Wecome to the forums!
  15. AMcBride423

Mall Crawling

Here are a few pictures from one of my local GenRight Nights
  16. AMcBride423

LCG vs Shock travel vs clearance, or, should i do a body lift?

I know this is an older post...but for those who may be in a similar position: LCOG builds are the way to go. Lift little as possible, you dont need a crazy amount of up travel, droop is more important. With the 3.5" MC and 6paks, you have more than plenty lift and travel to be running 37s. Just...
  17. AMcBride423

Top 5 Most Important Upgrades/Mods For Your Jeep

My personal top 5 list that I recommend to new Jeepers is: Mud Terrains Recovery Gear (Kinetic tow rope, static rope, shackles, winch, etc.) Armor (Bumpers, skids, rock sliders) Lockers Lift Now, this list is not for those who overland, this is for the rock crawlers and more heavy wheelers...
  18. AMcBride423

AOAA: Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area

A buddy and I are planning to make a trip out to PA to hit Rausch and thought that we would hit this park up as well since neither of us have been out there. I have heard that the park is similar to WindRock in TN as it is huge, with miles of green and blue trails inbetween the harder more fun...
  19. AMcBride423

Anyone running these in the Mid-West/North East?? I am looking to pick up a set of the 38s myself, and all the reviews on them I can find are from people out west. Id really like to know how they do here in Ohio as a lot of our trails are often muddy and our rocks slick and covered in moss. Im...
  20. AMcBride423

Jeep Dad: A Rubicon Recon for Family of 7

Living the Jeep life 100%!! So awesome to see the whole family involved and loving it. Subbed to your youtube channel! All pictures showed up for me by the way.