First Annual ModernJeeper Adventure - Death Valley - Registration Open!

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
We are excited to be going to Death Valley February 24 - 27 -- a true Overlanding Trip, this will be a great way to test your Overlanding Chops.

Due to permit restrictions, we are limited to only 10 Jeep registrations with a minimum of 2 people per Jeep. So, we are doing an application process for this event.

You can learn more and apply online at: http://www.modernjeeperadventures.com/death-valley.html

DeathValleyWebsite.JPG

Pthorpe84

Staff member
That will be a cool trip. Wish it wasn’t so far away. Always wanted to do a group overlanding trip. Great way to make some close friends.

It filled up so quick! I was trying to lock down a passenger or two and by the time I heard back it was already full.

I guess the lesson for next time is to sign up and get a passenger later. This is something I've wanted to do since moving to SoCal.

I am sure they will have way too many signup for this event.
I think they will do a random drawing or something like that to pick who gets to go.

Todd

I think they are planning on a fuel stop, as the trip is planned for around 400 miles.

Del or Matson can let you know where they end up.

Todd

JeepnDel

Administrator
Staff member
I had a couple of questions. Where do you end up on the last day? Is there a map of the trail we would be traveling and would it be going by any fuel stops along the way?
We will notify the successful applicants of the trip further details, but we have fuel stops yet (in the Park and surrounding towns). Last day might have an option for ending up in Lone Pine, CA or Beatty, NV.