Front suspension horrible shaking

I own a 2015 JK and have a metal cloak suspension which I’m extremely happy with. The suspension was installed about 2 months from when I got my Jeep along with some custom wheels and 37” tires. I was driving one day to work and I hit a little bump and I mean little and my front suspension and steering started shaking like it was going to fall apart. I had to literally stop and the keep going for shaking to stop. Now it seldomly but randomly does it and I have to do the same..stop or slow down a lot until it stops then keep going. 9389AEB0-2214-4F10-A6A8-4CA5274CC94C.jpeg A645C4CE-B119-460A-8F3A-73A82C009387.jpeg A645C4CE-B119-460A-8F3A-73A82C009387.jpeg

Have you done a professional alignment? You may also want to make sure your tires are balanced, sometimes the oversized tires and wheels can cause you some heartburn. I cant see the attached photos so you may have this shown, what is your steering stabilizer setup?

I own a 2015 JK and have a metal cloak suspension which I’m extremely happy with. The suspension was installed about 2 months from when I got my Jeep along with some custom wheels and 37” tires. I was driving one day to work and I hit a little bump and I mean little and my front suspension and steering started shaking like it was going to fall apart. I had to literally stop and the keep going for shaking to stop. Now it seldomly but randomly does it and I have to do the same..stop or slow down a lot until it stops then keep going. View attachment 1670 View attachment 1671 View attachment 1671
For some reason I frequently can't see attached photos so I can't see what you posted.

What you are describing is Death Wobble. As Tuley11 pointed out out of balance tires and poor alignment can be some of the causes of this. Other common contributors to Death Wobble can be worn track bar bushings (since you have a MC lift yours are probably fine), and worn out steering stabilizer. You haven't mentioned what steering stabilizer you are running but if you're on 37's and running stock steering components I would probably start with getting a heavy duty steering kit that includes a better stabilizer.

Following this because i just started getting a little wobble at 45mph.. goes away at 49mph but if i happen to hit a bump at that speed, things get ugly.. In the past I've had similar wobbles and they were cured by either balancing the tires or replacing the trackbar..
Just today I checked the alignment, specifically the toe, and it's good, checked the trackbar bushing and ball joints, and all looks good.. got the tires re-balanced (they only have about 1k miles on them) a couple of weeks ago, and the Fox steering stablizer is only about 6 months old..
Sooo.. I'm running out of things to check..

Check front swaybar end links make sure there tight. Also retourque the front track bar 130ftlbs spec. Check control arm bolts 125ftlbs. What size lift are u running 2.5 or 3.5?

The dreaded "Death Wobble" will affect us all at some time or another. I have a TJ, and when I usually start to notice the wobble, I will usually take the Jeep down to have the tires high speed balanced. After a lot of wheeling, things get out of round or I have lost a weight on a wheel.
I run the BFG 35" KM2's and Raceline Monster Beadlocks. This is a very heavy combination of tire/wheel.
I will usually check the steering stabilizer to see if it is damaged. Many people will tell you that the steering stabilizer is not a fix for death wobble. I would agree, but I know when my stabilizer has been bad, dented and all the fluid leaked out, the death wobble will show up out of the blue.
Check all control arm bushings, bolts are tight, drag links, track bar bushings and bolts.
I have even replaced shocks to help reduce my death wobble, as bad shocks are all part of the front suspension that can play into this anomaly of death wobble.
One thing at a time, one part at a time and check it out to see if better or worse.

Todd