GenRight Offroad Aluminum Tire Carrier Install

Just picked up this tire carrier off a buddy of mine who decided to go another route.
Finally got her all mounted up and bolted on, got a few small things to finish up on it, but I love it so far.

What have you done for a 3rd brake light/license plate light if youre running this carrier? Looking for something small.

Hinges On:
20171218_132723.jpg

20171219_183623.jpg
Installation Complete:
20171219_204510.jpg

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Check out my write up on 3rd brake light for the spare. Super cheap, easy, and looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Also if you decide you want a genright bumper, give me a shout. I am thinking of doing something different on my rig. I have an aluminum GenRight Fusion stubby rear.

Check out my write up on 3rd brake light for the spare. Super cheap, easy, and looks great.

I ended up just ordering the 3rd Brake Light from GenRight through a friend. Not a bad set up you did, just ran out of time to be messing with it as I had to head back down to college.

Also if you decide you want a genright bumper, give me a shout. I am thinking of doing something different on my rig. I have an aluminum GenRight Fusion stubby rear.

Thanks for the offer, but I plan to run the full width steel Fusion bumper.