Hello from Canada

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Welcome. My favourite colour. I saw one near me and was brought in from Alberta. Looks cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you like the JK8 conversion? Road noise, leaks, regrets?

I have had the JK8 for 5 years now and I have no regrets. It can be a little frustrating because most accessories have to be custom as its not quite a truck (the box is wider than most truck boxes) and not quite a jeep.

There was a little road noise so I sprayed the interior with a rubberized sound deadening bed liner and recently upgraded my tires to 35" NITTO Ridge Grapplers which made a huge difference compared the the Mickey Thompson Baja mtzs

No leaks; I bought the JK8 new and had the conversion done at the dealership so the quality is pretty good.

Sent from my Armor using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I have had the JK8 for 5 years now and I have no regrets. It can be a little frustrating because most accessories have to be custom as its not quite a truck (the box is wider than most truck boxes) and not quite a jeep.

There was a little road noise so I sprayed the interior with a rubberized sound deadening bed liner and recently upgraded my tires to 35" NITTO Ridge Grapplers which made a huge difference compared the the Mickey Thompson Baja mtzs

No leaks; I bought the JK8 new and had the conversion done at the dealership so the quality is pretty good.

Sent from my Armor using Tapatalk
Awesome. Thanks for the reply. I have tossed around the idea. Really like the smooth lines the Mopar kit gives you, but I am leaning toward the Thaler Action Truck kit. Love the look and rear window versatility.