Jackhammer Build

Pthorpe84

Staff member
cut my tire. Guess the 5 tire rotation is out....

I hate nutcerts, especially after realizing I put one in the wrong spot[emoji35]

Fancy. Plus it covered up that dent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Had 5:13’s slapped in and some Synergy Ball Joints.

Contact

Control arm mounts need some attention.

I really need some new skids. Underside has taken a beating.

And apparently so does my body. I guess I took a drop off hard and the rear bumper got into the tub.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Tera Flex brake line things do not work with the Metal Cloak out board shock mounts.

So I have a set if anyone wants them.

Outstanding build buddy!!! Very well documented. I really enjoyed seeing all the pics and reading about how you spent your way into Jeep heaven and the poor house all at the same time. LMAO!!! You have a great wheeler and the stones to take it there. I had a fantastic time wheeling with you in Moab. Hope to see you soon. I’ll get started on my build thread soon.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Outstanding build buddy!!! Very well documented. I really enjoyed seeing all the pics and reading about how you spent your way into Jeep heaven and the poor house all at the same time. LMAO!!! You have a great wheeler and the stones to take it there. I had a fantastic time wheeling with you in Moab. Hope to see you soon. I’ll get started on my build thread soon.
Thanks Clay. I feel like I have missed a few things on the thread. Can’t wait to do axles upgrades and 6-Packs. That’s when things will get interesting. I will be breaking out the sawzaw!