JKU with MetalCloak's Overland Elite Lift System

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Post up the pics. I think the 2.5" Overland Elite Lift System is the route I'm going with my 12 JKU Sahara. Running 33's currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar. JKU with half doors. Wanting MC. But which one? Biggest need is a dependable shop explicitly familiar with MC in North Florida or Mid/Southern Georgia. Currently 2012 auto with 285/70/17. KM 1s measure at 32 inches of height with a 1 3/4" budget boost. Luck on your end.

Last edited:
Here is a pic of our Jeep with MC Overland Elite 3.5" lift and 35X12.50R17 BFG T/AKO2s. It also has a Cummins 4BT and a second fuel tank in the stock muffler location.

We think it rides and handles better than stock.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Here is a pic of our Jeep with MC Overland Elite 3.5" lift and 35X12.50R17 BFG T/AKO2s. It also has a Cummins 4BT and a second fuel tank in the stock muffler location.

Side pics?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Finally got around to getting it ordered. I went with the 2.5 but now looking at your pics again maybe I should call and change it to the 3.5. I now have the 315/70-17 KO2 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Guess I should update this post with some pics after the install of the Metalcloak 2.5" Overland Elite lift and KO2 315/70-17.

Last edited:

Who did the 4bt conversion and what did that run you? I want to do an engine swap 6.4 but I all love the diesel. Have a 2013 2500 Cummings