JL Truck - What do you think?

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
The JL Truck Prototype that was spotted a month or so ago... looks to be pretty darn cool.

What do you think of it? What would you want to see in a truck?

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 6.05.34 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 6.05.17 AM.jpg

Jeep-Wrangler-Pickup-Aerial-Look.jpg

I'd take a serious look at it, but I'm really curious about what's under the headlight shields. One of these with the diesel engine would be sweet.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Too dang long for my liking. We will see what the final product looks like. At this point it looks like an H3-T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Too dang long for my liking. We will see what the final product looks like. At this point it looks like an H3-T

That is not it's real bed. It looks very proportioned. Pretty sweet truck when you see it in person. I am not a fan of the windshield slope back. But.. overall nice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I can't wait to see it. It would be especially Interesting if they put a d60 in it for the diesel option. I guess it's the rear of the truck that gets me. I'm. Comparing it too much to the JK-8 I guess.

That is not it's real bed. It looks very proportioned. Pretty sweet truck when you see it in person. I am not a fan of the windshield slope back. But.. overall nice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I never noticed that until you said it. The wheel is not even centered. Did they take a dodge ram bed and slap it on there?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I would say you are right Griffen. They were most likely just testing the chassis. Again I think the final product will look great. I just hope the performance favors a jeep and not a dodge truck. A 4 door jk-8 is what I was hoping for. We will see

The JL truck with a diesel will be a real winner, however, keeping the price on point will likely be difficult. Either way fingers are crossed.