Naming Your Jeep... or not?

Many Jeeps have names... many don’t. Do YOU name your Jeeps? Is so, what and why? If not, what do you call it and why don’t you?

Mine is Jackhammer. Main reason is because I’m a huge fan of a band called Coheed and Cambria and in there story line there is a battleship called a Jackhammer. Secondly...Jackhammers dominate rocks and that’s what I want my Jeep to do.
THAT is a great name.

The Black Spur

It's a play on "The Black Pearl". I'm a Spurs fan, GSG, it's black with silver accents, plus I have a silver skull and crossbones next to my .50 cal antenna 42DF4B5E-59EA-4E6D-976C-021A9820D241.jpeg

Last edited:
I like Jeeps that have names because it gives it character and I like to hear the owners story behind it. Mine is named YETICLOAK, simply because its all white like the Abominable Snowman and its a full Metalcloak build.

I call my Jeep the Red Baron. Took a long time to decide on a name...came up with that because well, one, its red, lol. Im also a pilot so thought a WWI ace was suitable for a name. I also got the nickname #TheRedTurtle because I highcenter a lot since I havent lifted it any yet...all my friends give me shit because I got stuck dropping off a 3' ledge when it was bone stock and say I get stuck going downhill.

Gotta have a name took a while to decide but TJMAX on the TJ since its a TJ and I am a Max
still undecided on the JK we got last summer since my wife drives it she wants a girly name
Girly name, huh? Here’s some suggestions:
Cupcake
Sprinkle
Glitter
Buttercup
Twinkle Tires
Bumpy
Hot Mess