New Tires Milestar Patagonia

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I have been looking around for new tires for a few weeks now. I am beginning to weigh my options on 38's or 40's when I decide to do some more upgrading. I noticed lots of folks running the Milestar Patagonia's. I was even more ecstatic to see that they offer a 38X13.50's in a 17. They do have a unique tread pattern, but the more I look at it the more I like it. The patter does resemble the Goodyear Duratracs. Which was widely regarded as one of the best tires in a 33 and 35. Check them out....What do you think?

Milestar Tires Website

Milestar.jpg

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I’m really liking them. Why do you want a 13.5 wide tire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s not that I want a 13.5 tire. But most 38’s are 14.5 to 15.5 wide for a 17” rim. I’m running 37X13.50 now and they do fine.

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Ive seen lots of good reviews on them but mostly from folks out west. Want to know how they handle our southern clay.

Watch the YouTube video by LiteBrite

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
Just ran the Patagonia's through the Rubicon on four rigs, and they grabbed the rocks like a champ! The bonus is when we drove home, they are SUPER quiet... almost freakishly so.

38470067_1588703431241788_2629785690539294720_n.jpg

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Just ran the Patagonia's through the Rubicon on four rigs, and they grabbed the rocks like a champ! The bonus is when we drove home, they are SUPER quiet... almost freakishly so.

View attachment 1197
How was the initial sidewall flex when aired down? Take some time to break in?

Also, what did the tred look like after the ride? Lots of scars?