No Threads Opening

I downloaded FireFox for iOS and that worked. Still nonfunctional over Safari on 2 devices. You might want to grep your logs for 500 errors and look at user-agent and review adding some additional logging. If you need someone to do a Zoom with for live testing, let me know.

I downloaded FireFox for iOS and that worked. Still nonfunctional over Safari on 2 devices. You might want to grep your logs for 500 errors and look at user-agent and review adding some additional logging. If you need someone to do a Zoom with for live testing, let me know.
I logged in via my phone (for the first time ever) as I have been unable to view threads in weeks on both Mac or Windows (no matter what browser) this is getting really frustrating. No idea how long I'll be able tonread/post from this device.

I also have been a QA professional managing test cycles for enterprise production release for over 10 years. If ever there is a want by Metal Cloak to help test future releases/changes to their systems I'd be willing to help if I have the time.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Folks, Thanks for the updates. Please feel free to Private Message me or Del with any issues so that we can work through them. I have been using Chrome on my laptop, ipad, and iphone with no issues. Please keep me posted. Thanks- Phillip

Folks, Thanks for the updates. Please feel free to Private Message me or Del with any issues so that we can work through them. I have been using Chrome on my laptop, ipad, and iphone with no issues. Please keep me posted. Thanks- Phillip
So far it has been working in Chrome on my Windows machine, and my mobile phone. Have not tried on my Mac yet but I can do that later.

For the time being I will just have to use Chrome, not a big deal.