White wheels

When I get new wheels I want white ones, perhaps a classic looking steel rim with some simple spokes. Anyone know where to get, or have a suggestion on a set of wheels like that?

Black rims are all the rage but I really don't care. White on white would look real nice IMO.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
My suggestion would be to find the rims you like and have them painted. Better yet, powdercoat might be more durable.

A combination of black, white and silver might work out also to bring things together and leave enough contrast so the wheel will still be seen.

I could see a nice fade into different colors or some air brush work looking sweet. But if they are wheeled, the paint will just be scuffed off.....

My suggestion would be to find the rims you like and have them painted.
You're probably right, was hoping to avoid that but the more I look the more this seems like the most likely outcome.

A combination of black, white and silver might work out also to bring things together and leave enough contrast so the wheel will still be seen.
A white wheel with minor black accents would look super slick, that's for sure.

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Les Schwab and Summit Racing both carry the white steelies (well LS will likely have to order them in), but I think Brian is right on with powdercoating something you really like. If you were close, I know a guy. Which is funny cause I've never had him coat anything for me.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Les Schwab and Summit Racing both carry the white steelies (well LS will likely have to order them in), but I think Brian is right on with powdercoating something you really like. If you were close, I know a guy. Which is funny cause I've never had him coat anything for me.
There are some sweet wheels out there that could be coated white and still look good. Plus have a bit less weight and more strength than steelies.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk